Monday, March 26, 2018

Maddie's Magnificent Movies!- FALCON PUNCH!



Recently, we were asked to create a container for a fake product, render it, and animate it. So I knew exactly what I wanted to make: a bottle of Falcon Punch! The first thing we were supposed to do is render the bottle, and I sculpted it from a rotated curve and textured it using a translucent Phong E and a blue Blinn. Then, we were asked to make the label for the product, so I made this:



After creating that, I added a new texture to the yet-untextured portion where I would put the label, and added a picture- this picture- to that texture. After that, I added a brown floor, made the background blue, and added 3-point lighting. Then I rendered an image.

After this, I animated it spinning using keyframes. Then I was done!

From this project, I learned how to add separate textures to separate faces of the same shape and how to put a picture on a texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment