Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Maddie's Magnificent Movies!- Music Video Project (Party in the USA)


So, for Video Production, we had to make a music video. We got to choose our own groups,and me, my best friend, and some other kid were in high demand due to our artistic abilities. As a result, I 
ended up with 3 people who were casual acquaintances of mine at best. I secretly wanted to do a 
J-pop song, but I knew they would never go for it, so we settled on “Party in the USA” by Miley 
Cyrus. I was tasked with drawing all the storyboards, which was exhausting work, but I managed to 
do it and make it look good. There was also a day where we filmed, but I was not present for that. 
However, I was present for the green-screen filming, and I even managed to dance in it. I essentially 
learned how to make a music video. At one point, I did have an app called VideoStar that I used to 
make music videos, but I wasn’t very good at it due to me recording everything with my phone. 
However, this was my first experience with making a real music video with professional equipment. This was also my first experience with green-screens, a tool I will use in the future without a doubt. I had a lot of fun with this, and I’m looking forward to our next video project- a movie trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment